Nothing is more important to us than protecting the private information of our visitors. From the www. theartistshowcase.org homepage to more than 100 pages of content produced by our affiliates, the "theartistshowcase.org" domain remains a safe haven. All The THE ARTIST SHOWCASE-affiliated web sites adhere to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your—and your childrens'—personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or other identifiable information) and preserving the integrity of this online medium.
Gathering and Use of Information
- We will not collect personally identifiable
information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might
be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in
connection with the following:
- Donation registration
- subscription registration for sites or services
which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
- requests for membership information to local
- transactions in shop THE ARTIST SHOWCASE
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- THE ARTIST SHOWCASE Online will not willfully disclose your personal
information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- theartistshowcase.org may use your personally identifiable
information for activities explained above, for internal and marketing
promotional purposes, or when shop La Morte THE ARTIST SHOWCASE customer mailing lists are sent.
- We will always explain the extent of its use at the time you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply "opt out." Under certain circumstances, opting out may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed, as in contests.
As you surf around www.theartistshowcase.org, it is possible that several cookies* will be set on your computer. THE ARTIST SHOWCASE uses the information from cookies to deliver relevant local resources, remember browser preferences, and improve our visitors’ experiences on the site.
No personal information is ever stored in a THE ARTIST SHOWCASE cookie, even if you have entered your name or e-mail address on other parts of THE ARTIST SHOWCASE Online. THE ARTIST SHOWCASE does not sell information collected by cookies nor use the information for commerce-related purposes. In addition, THE ARTIST SHOWCASE will not filter content based on your preferences without permission.
- If you localize theartistshowcase.org to the THE ARTIST SHOWCASE station nearest you, a cookie will tell us your station's call letters. THE ARTIST SHOWCASE only keeps track of how many computers choose each station. You can choose to have your computer remember a different station, or no station at all, at any time. Please note that if you come to theartistshowcase.org from a local station site, and you were not previously localized to a station, you may be automatically localized to that station.
- If you watch THE ARTIST SHOWCASE video clip or listen to an audio clip on theartistshowcase.org, a cookie may remember which media player (such as Real Player or Windows Media Player) and which type of clip (high or low bandwidth) you prefer to use on your computer. You can change your video and audio preferences at any time, or choose a player each time you view or listen to a clip.
- As you explore theartistshowcase.org, a session cookie will tell us which pages you visit and the amount of time between each page visit. This cookie does not remember any information about you or your computer, it just tells us at THE ARTIST SHOWCASE how long visitors spend on our sites and which pages receive the most traffic. A "session cookie" only remembers information about your current visit to the site.
*What's a cookie? A cookie is information a Web site puts on your computer's hard drive so that the site can remember your preferences or which pages you visited on that site.
Terms and Conditions
to your use of our sites.